- Intro-Why Mentorship?
- 1-Jesus, the Vision of God’s Glory
- 2-Jesus and His Purpose
- 3-Jesus and Obedience
- 4-Jesus In Subjection to Leaders
- 5-Jesus And His Dependence on God
- 6-Jesus the Perfect Imitator
- 7-Jesus the Servant Of All
- 8-Jesus and His Friends
- 9-Jesus and Openness
- 10-Jesus Doing It Right
- 11-Jesus A Joyful Grateful Man
- 12-Jesus and Money
- 13-Jesus The Perfect Mentor Pt1
- 14-Jesus The Perfect Mentor Pt2
- 15-Jesus The Perfect Mentor Pt3
- 16-The Disciple As A Vision of God
- 17-The Disciples Purpose
- 18-The Disciple And Obedience
- 19-The Disciple In Subjection
- 20-The Disciple and His Dependance
- 21-The Disciple Must Imitate
- 22-The Disciple Must Be A Servant
- 23-The Disciple And His Friends
- 24-The Disciple And Openness
- 25-The Disciple And Excellence
- 26-The Disciple Joy and Grateful
- 27-The Disciple And Money
- 28-The Disciple As A Mentor Part 1
- 29-The Disciple As A Mentor Part 2
- 30-The Disciple As A Mentor Part 3
Brother Stephen Aponte Sr began to learn about Jesus from his oldest daughter Rebecca Young in 1992.
He obeyed the gospel on February 25, 1995, and has since been a faithful member of the Lord’s church in Long Island.
His salvation, along with his wife Laura and that of his other 3 children, Rachel, Stephen Jr and Danny, were so important to him that he traveled with his family from Staten Island to Bay Shore/Central Islip every Sunday to worship for 10 years.
He has been married to Laura for 50 years and they have 12 grandchildren. His children’s spouses, Robert Young, Dasha Aponte and Meredeth Aponte are a blessing to his family.
Steve has spent much of his time in marriage counseling with his wife and encouraging brethren to live Godly, fulfilling lives and hopes to continue doing the same as an elder in the Lord’s church.
He enjoys spending time with his family, bike riding, golfing and traveling to keep up with his growing family.